Respect your time
ActTrackLite provides a better insight into your time distribution. Have fun with stalking your activities! Or do it for a more serious purpose... Either way, rearrange your time spending in the most suitable way for you.
Three versions of the application are available:
- ActTrack is a payable version,
- ActTrackLite is a free version with a limited number of recorded events,
- ActTrackLyze is a free version including Mobclix analytics and advertisement.
Some of the tasks that you can accomplish:
- finding out your time distribution,
- recording times of different projects to make a time balance between them,
- make a time spending goal for an activity and observe its fulfillment,
- having elapsed times of regular tasks (taking pills, feeding baby, car maintenance, ...) at your disposal.
The application offers a simple and intuitive:
- management of activities: an important part is an intelligent proposal of the most probable upcoming activities which minimizes time for a user to accomplish an activity transition,
- production of reports giving insight into quantity of time spent for an activity, a regularity of occurrence of an activity, a last time occurrence of an activity, a compliance with goals, ...
- possibility to set goals
- handling of recorded data (editing, backup)
A tutorial is available at http://www.freeoptimization.eu/iPhone/ActTrack/tutorial/tutorial.html
A basic backup facility can be obtained by the computer software.
The application is tested on iPhone OS 3.0.
Transfering data from one version of the application to the another (for instance, from ActTrackLite to ActTrack):
1. start an execution of ActTrackLite
2. start an execution of ActTrack.jar (on a computer - see tutorial)
3. make a backup (Get iPhone data)
4. exit ActTrackLite
5. start an execution of ActTrack
6. restore data (Send data to iPhone)
7. exit ActTrack.jar
Replies to reviews:
- Thank you for reviews, comments and suggestions!
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any details of a problem,
- Timer clock has "hours:minutes" format (no seconds).
The Lite version allows a limited number (500) of recorded events. However, the events can be removed in order to avoid the limitation.